Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship
Funded Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships (PG)
University is a big investment in your future. Each year, Queen Mary supports our undergraduate and postgraduate students through a generous package of scholarships. We also provide undergraduate bursaries, which are based on household income and financial need.
About the award
Course: All Master’s degrees taught within the Faculty of Science and Engineering
Country: Non EU
No. of awards: Unlimited
Deadline: None. This will be awarded as you meet the criteria.
More information Global Excellence Scholarships
The Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships are for students entering with a UK first class degree (or international equivalent) in the Faculty of Science and Engineering. This is intended to attract the most talented students from around the world to study with us. All overseas fee-paying students (i.e. non-UK/EU) are eligible. The scholarship is worth £2,000.
How do I apply?
There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for a Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship. Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in their online application to Queen Mary. Successful candidates will be informed of their award via email notification from the Science and Engineering Faculty Office.
- You must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree. Information on the comparability of international qualifications can be found on the Entry Requirements section under the listings for each programme in the course finder. Please note this information is only intended as a guide as the final decision on equivalency of overseas qualifications will be made by the Admissions Office at Queen Mary.
- You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enroll in a course taught in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2023/24 academic year. Students who decide to defer their place to a future intake may risk losing their scholarship.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source.
MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Business Analytics (see funding for this programme in The School of Business and Management)
- MSc Plant and Fungal Taxonomy, Diversity and Conservation
The following course is taught jointly with the Medical School and is eligible for the award:
- MSc Regenerative Medicine
The following programmes are not eligible for the award:
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Big Data Science
- MSc Data Analytics
- MSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Conversion)
All of our full time, 12-month Master’s programmes are eligible for the Chevening Awards. We recommend that international students also apply for this funding.