2022 Fully Funded International Graduate Studies Scholarship Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Qatar
International Graduate Studies Scholarship – Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers a wide variety of scholarships annually to attract academically qualified students from within and outside the State of Qatar. The scholarships vary, some awarded on the basis of merit and academic competition, while others are based on financial need.
Terms and Conditions
1) No student may combine the scholarships of the Institute with any other scholarship whatever the source thereof.
2) Only students who have a good academic standing continue to benefit from the Institute’s scholarships. The Institute may, In accordance with its procedures withdraw scholarships from students who violate this requirement.
3) The scholarships offered by the Institute shall not benefit the students enrolled in the Executive Masters or Diploma programs or specialized certificates.
4) Scholarships offered by the Institute shall not benefit students who have previously benefited from the same scholarship in a previous period of study in any of the programs of the Institute, whether or not they are awarded a degree.
1) Tamim Scholarship
These scholarships based on merit and academic excellence. It is dedicated to the most distinguished Qatari and international students in the Arab world.
Scholarship include full tuition fees coverage,
International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having free accommodation in institute dormitories,
a monthly stipend,
health insurance, and
two travel tickets from and to home country upon arrival and after graduation
2) Sanad Scholarship
These scholarship based on financial needs of students.
It is dedicated to Qatari, Residents in Qatar and international students.
Scholarship include covering a program’s fees (10 to 100 %). International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having their full tuition fees covered, in addition to free accommodation in institute dormitories,
a monthly stipend, health insurance, and
two travel tickets from and to home country upon arrival and after graduation.
Available Schools and Departments Under This Scholarship
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- School of Public Administration & Development Economics
- Center for Conflict and Humanitarian Studies
To be considered for the scholarship, you need to meet the eligibility standards set by the university.
You need to possess a Bachelor’s degree.
All nationalities including Qatari and residents of Qatar are welcome to apply.
Students, who are in the final year of BA, are eligible to apply for admission.
There are no age requirements
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. Create an application on the DI admission portal.
2. Applicants can submit one application only. duplicate applications will be disregarded.
3. Applicants can save their application progress and apply in several sessions.
4. Applicants are required to upload all application materials via the online portal.
5. Applicants can request references online via the online application system.
6. Referees receive the reference request automatically and can fill out the reference forms online.
7. Applicants can check the status of their references online and can remind a referee or create a new reference request even after submission of the application.
The application attachments are as follows:
– Identification document: Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar.
– Undergraduate transcripts. Senior year students should submit all their obtained transcripts to date.
– Graduation certificate or diploma for graduates.
– Resume (CV).
– TOEFL or IELTS or DELF B2 results or official statement stating that the degree was taught in English as a main language of instruction.
– Personal Statement.
– Academic Essay (for applicants to the School of Social Sciences and Humanities).
For more information, please visit the admissions requirements page or contact the admissions office.
The opportunity is fully funded.
Access to online admission application
How to Apply
All admitted students can apply for a scholarship through the scholarship application form. The Admissions Office sends the application form to all eligible students. Students are given the opportunity to submit the application with all official and required documents.
Application for admission will be available on October 10, 2022 to January 20, 2023. all admission applications must be submitted online.
More scholarship information