University of Calgary Scholarships for International – Canada 2022 – 2023
It is a public research university. Launched in 1944 with diverse educational and research activities, University of Calgary vows to turn out to be Canada’s top research university. The university is in Canada’s most enterprising city of Calgary. The university is on way to help thousands of students of the world define their career and change the world. The university possesses world class faculty to rave big about.
As for University of Calgary ranking, it ranks on 8th position in Canada and 188th in the world according to the list generated by the Center for World University Rankings for 2020-2021
The university is famed for its heavy engagements in the development of students’ leadership in all areas such as athletics, arts, medicine, science, volunteerism, engineering and business.
The university is pleased to offer scholarship for undergraduate studies in Canada. International Athletes Scholarships are being offered for all students of the world.
This special grant is available to non-Canadian athletes who have to pay a differential fee. To be considered for this award, the applicants need to score minimum 80%. So, get ready now to raise your applications for University of Calgary scholarships for international students undergraduate programs.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2022
To be considered for this award, the applicants have to meet the eligibility standards set by the university. Let’s check them out below:
- All students of the world are eligible to apply (non-Canadian citizens).
- Eligible courses and subjects include undergraduate degrees in any field offered at UCalragy.
- The applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate program in the forthcoming fall term.
Tuition & fees to $10,000 max.
Number of awards
The applicants are required to furnish the supporting documents to the university.
- High school records
- Offered annually to undergraduate international students in an undergraduate degree program in the upcoming fall term who are members of a Dinos athletic team, and who have satisfied the English Language Proficiency requirement. Students entering The International Foundations Program are not eligible
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Entering students must have an admission average of at least 80.0%. Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of 2.00 or equivalent from another post-secondary institution. Continuing students must have a GPA of 2.00 over the previous fall and winter sessions as a full-time student at the University of Calgary
- Award value is tuition and compulsory fees to a maximum of $10,000.
All applicants must submit English test scores such as:
- TOEFL PBT – 560
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- CAE – 180
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE- 60
- CAEL – 70
- Duolingo – 115
- CPE – 180
Deadline for Applications
15th December 2022