Monash University for International Students to Study in Australia 2021 – 2022
Information about Monash University
Monash is a public research university that is regarded very high in the world, and among the students across the globe. Situated in Melbourne (Australia), it is named after famous World War I General Sir John Monash. Founded in 1958, Monash is the second oldest university in the state.
The university works with the motto of achieving excellence in education and is much famous for its quality of research in the world. The university has produced so many distinguished personalities of the world.
Monash University ranking is 18th in the world in 2021 world ranking chart published by Times Higher Education. Monash has number of campuses – four of which are located in Victoria, and one in Malaysia. It also has various locations in the world such as in Mumbai, China and Italy, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Dal Sasso Family Scholarship
To be considered for Monash University scholarships for international students, the applicants need to meet the eligibility standards set by the university. Let’s check out below:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The eligible course or subject is what offered at Monash University in undergraduate level.
- The applicants should be enrolled in an undergraduate program at Monash University.
- Financial Benefits for Monash University Scholarships 2021
- The chosen students will receive financial benefits mentioned as under:
- Full tuition fees of the students will be covered for 4 years.
- The students will receive an allowance of $5000 per year for up to four years.
- The students will also get an option for on-campus accommodation that costs up to $14000. They need to directly apply for the accommodation to Monash Residential Services.
apply for Dal Sasso Family Scholarship for international students. The scholarships are being offered by the world renowned and top-ranked university of the world Monash University. The university offers this opportunity to the students of the world so that they can begin their academic career in Australia through this award
Information about Dal Sasso Family Scholarship
This scholarship opportunity offers chance to those students seeking an undergraduate degree at Monash University. This is a full scholarship opportunity that lets the chosen students receive tuition fees coverage, monthly expenses and the cost for accommodation.
The scholarship is for those international students wishing to pursue tertiary education. The winners of this award will receive full tuition coverage for an undergraduate degree (of up to 4 years duration), a stipend of $5000 per year, and the option of on-campus accommodation (for up to 4 years).
Total scholarship value of the scholarship will be $20,000 for four years. This award is undoubtedly the best one among scholarship positions offered at Monash.
More About the Scholarship
Institution Name: Monash University
Financial Status: Full Scholarship
Deadline for Applications: 6th November 2022.
Selection Criteria for the Scholarship
This scholarship will be conferred on the basis of need and leadership potential as demonstrated in the Access Monash Mentoring Interview.
How the Scholarship Can Be Retained
In order to retain the scholarship, the students need to do the following:
- The students need to maintain a credit score (60% or above) in each semester.
- They need to maintain full-time enrollment.
- They also have to participate as an Access Monash Mentor.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for applications is 6th November 2021, but it is suggested to check the updated one on the official website of the university.
How to Apply for Dal Sasso Family Scholarship
To apply for Monash University scholarships for international students 2022, the applicants are required to make applications only through the application portal of Monash University. They are also required to fill up the VTAC application. Visit the Official Page of Scholarship to learn details and application process.