About the Scholarship
Life ASAPA international organization was founded in 2013. Over the long period of our work, we have firmly sustained our position and established ourselves in the field of world science. At our disposal we have a highly qualified team of professionals and a clearly delineated plan to enhance our world. The investor trusts us with their biggest commercial projects, and we, in turn, develop modern science and look inward for evolution as a point A.
Grant: tuition fee and monthly scholarship
When: every year
Where: at the selected university
Description: Lifeasapa offers scholarships to international undergraduate students – Lifeasapa International Undergraduate Scholarship. Every year 5 students can receive a scholarship. The technical undergraduate programs of the university take part in the scholarship program.
There are three types of scholarships:
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly scholarship in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period.
Requirements for applicants
Applicants can apply for a scholarship who:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- – total score of 98% in the an approved Foundation program
- – 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
Please send all the documents we need by mail email@example.com in PDF format. («Undergraduate_Surname_Country_2021»)
Applicants are selected on the basis of academic achievements and ranked according to their achievements in their final year of high school to determine the size of the scholarship.
To participate in the program, you need to fill out a form on the website and attach documents according to the list.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022